Wednesday, February 3, 2010

piano has arrived!!

i got my piano today!!! its like my first piano n i love it a lot. haha yea i know im like entering grade6 n stuff but ive always practiced with a keyboard. it Yamaha brand n i bought it from Dato Richard Morais;) his company is Morais and Hew and they have a warehouse in ampang city plaza. i heard they used to hav in ampang park too. well i was having tuition when they arrived so the piano was awaiting me when i reached home. Today was a tiring day with sukantara n double english...+.+. and then tuition but then i enjoy tuition with mrven teaching addmath. hahaahaXD. he's really funny. my beautiful sleek black piano just looks out of place in my house. its too good to be true. but well no use having a piano if u dont know how to play many songs so better get moving!!!!toodles ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am also planning to buy a yamaha piano and considering Morais Hew. Can you give me some feedback on your purchase? hows the piano? Price? etc Thanks

YJ

LittleMissMeen said...

the piano's great. i dont exactly remember the price but roughly was RM5000 or less. It was a good deal as the piano looks brand new too. its second hand btw