Friday, February 20, 2009

Me!! M/C??!!

It was a normal Wednesday morning. 18 February 2009. Well, pretty normal. Had the quick marching during assembly. Went to the dewan right after that for this briefing on Edubox. My class(4M) 4J and 4K had to fill in this form about yourself..one of the question was "Are you ever nervous when you go to any gatherings (sports,club,etc)? After that we went back to class but there was a substitute teacher so no studying,^.^relax.. After that period, all the form 4's had to go back to the hall for this (sorry to say) boring and long talk on drugs. I know its educational and stuff but our recess was changed to 12 noon! I ate breakfast but pity those who didnt. I was still hungry anyways....hehe...
Just as I sat down and finshed eating my curry puffs and mini roti canai(hahaha), Saemah called me and said Pn.Wan Rosnah wants to see you now. I was kinda curious and question marks filled my mind.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
To be honest, I thought it was about the class drama but it was actually something bigger............
She asked me to be the Master of Ceremony(M/C) for the Sabian Cultural Show 2009. Then she gave me the list of programs.
  1. Dikir barat
  2. Bhangra dance
  3. Chinese Yoyo
  4. Zapin dance
  5. Duet(Annabelle and Aidid) who sang Pandang2Jeling2 accompanied by Tarian inang
  6. Choral speaking

I asked teacher to have a partner and teacher chose Saemah. We practiced together and thought of our lines..Than we practiced in the hall with the mikes.

Luckily, it turned out good and I'm happy that we helped make the event a successs.

0 comments: