Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi I'm Back :)

I just reached home from Malacca an hour ago. We were there since Saturday Jan 24 till today Tuesday Jan 27. 4 days 3 nights. Actually we were planning to stay for only 3 days 2 nights but I guess everyone was enjoying themselves..^.^As Malacca is my grandma's and mom's hometown, we usually visit during holidays if my mom is not busy. The last time we visited the place was in November and even that was for two three days only. The night before we left I got all my stuff packed and we departed the house at 9a.m. the next day. Since my aunt, grandma and cousins were going, we went together..I mean in two cars..On the same day we got some dreadful news...my other cousins Shaz,Ain and Haris's bunny died................may you rest in peace dear bunny. Well back to the story, the journey was about two hours and we reached at noon. After havin lunch at the Jusco foodcourt, we headed off to the house,I call ancient house because it was there since my grandma was small. Well, Of course they rebuilt it and stuff.. When we reached there only my two grandaunts were home-Nek Yah and NekNgal( my grandma's cousins). They are the ones who have been looking after the house after our late great grandparents passed away. In the evening, my second cousins came. In case you don't know what's a second cousin, they are your parent's cousins children. So several of them were there. At night we went to this well-known restaurant and I had this scrumptious tomyam soup.

The next day, we( me, my sis, Mirul, Kimi, Faisal, Faris and Firdaus) played this game called Catur Bestari which Faisal bought at KFC. It was fun but rather confusing when you first play it. Business-like, monopoly-type. That's how you describe it.Then they begged me to join them play Playstation 2. I dont usually play these stuff but I thought I'd give it a try. Well it was fun and in the end I was the one laughing away cuz I kept on coming in last. Well guess what??? After coming in last so many times I improved and i came in 3rd then 2nd, HA HA! See I can play too.

The following day was CNY. We planned to play Catur Bestari again. After hours waiting for them playin ps2, we finally played the game. Supposedly we were to go back to KL that particular day but like I said everyone was enjoying themselves..:) On this day I fell sick. :(.........

Later that night we went for dinner at this mamak stall.

Sadly today we went back home..Like usual going back to kl feels quicker than going to malacca..

I know I will miss Malacca and I dont know when I will go back again.. maybe during Hari Raya who knows? I had an enjoyable and relaxing time in malacca and it truly kept me away from the hectic school life in KL. But I guess life has to go on whether you like it or not.. As my mom was driving home on the same path I come back from school, my mind was filled with sadness as I feel like Im getting closer to ordinary life..so this saying came across my mind.. Be happy where you are, with what you have, with who you are with and with what you are doing. with that, i pushed away that sad feeling, sat down and dropped you all a line.......>.

0 comments: