Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello. Oh where was I? Oh yeah..........

PMR's OUT
Its out! Its out! OMG!! I was nervous the day before and could barely sleep.....................................
Well, thankfully I got 8A's. I went to school quite late. Couldn't make it any earlier. Reached at 12 and when I reached the school gate, I bumped into Atul and she told me I got straight 8A's. My heart raced and I hurried to the Examination room. Mrs. Chin handed the results to me and she said I missed the result giving ceremony....too bad...OMG!!!I'm so glad everything is settled. One moment I'm buying books in preparation for the PMR and the other I'm getting my results. Time flies!! No, really. I mean it. Got several phone calls and messages from family and friends asking about my results..hehe :D Right after that my that we went for lunch and my dad let me choose any restaurant I want to go. Hmmm...after some deliberation I chose Iranian delicacy at a new Iranian restaurant called Pasargad. I just love Iranian food^.^Yumm...........................
Meanwhile, for dinner mom prepared a special dish-hamburgers sandwiches prepared in a special way and peaches and strawberries topped with whipped cream for dessert! Yummy!
I got a white apple laptop to match with my phone, some ka-ching $$ and probably a piano soon!

XOXO

0 comments: