Thursday, December 4, 2008

'PS I LOVE YOU' BOOK

Basically the book is so depressing and I sympathize Holly very much. I'm totally happy that she managed to accomplish everything Gerry asked her to do in the letters. Thumbs up for you Holly!! She's so strong and full of wisdom. I can't believe she got through her number 1 fear-"Karaoke". Nevertheless, I was so shocked that Daniel got back together with Laura. I really wished that he and Holly would be together. Too bad the book doesn't have series...I wish it did because I would definitely follow up with the story..

5 comments:

Nasreen said...

hahahahaha, cool :)

NUR AMALINA ZAINAL said...

Gosh. I loath PS I LOVE YOU. no offence though.

Of Lilies and Daffodils (: said...

awh, but i didn't want Daniel to be with Holly ! I mean, they're perfect for each other as friends. I think Holly and the guy from the store that she keeps bumping into would probably be sweet together! hehe

Did u watch the movie? The guy he met in Ireland after Garry's death is SOO CUTE right?

Madihahh. said...

heyy yasameen ;)
inviting u to my blog : http://fishiedpimple.blogspot.com

Jingyee=) said...

heyya!!! Are u da girl in my class i hope i don gt da wrong person =) anyway..Jingyee here =) and yes P.S. I love you rocks! And ceceila aherns rocks to max!!! She's the best after stepehenie meyer!!! Awwww..I love her books..Where rainbows end best too!!! Ok getting book-aholic here =D cya^^