Sunday, April 26, 2009

18 April 2009

st john's canteen day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i went there with my mom, sis, bro, cousins and aunt. We were invited by my cousin who goes to school there. His name is Amirul but we call him Mirul. Hisyam's bro promoted their Canteen Day at our school Friday morning but Mirul told us earlier. We reached there around 930 and we met Hanna so adik, Hanna and I explored the place together. First, adik bought this rootbeer and Hanna bought ABC. Then I bought this iced apple drink which i would give a 5/10 rating. Sorry....hehe. Then, we watched the shuffle. It was coooooool....There was even the flying fox. Scaaarry!After walking for some time, we went into the HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We lined up and it felt like ages. While we were lining up, I suggested that we pull off their masks and say hi..haha so bad..but when it was our turn to go in, everyone freaked out and we were pushing each other. Finally my cousin Mirul and his friend went in first, then Hanna and my sis squeezed in and left me behind. Aargh!! This was the funniest aunted house i've been in. When we got in, a guy fell down on the ground and we were avoiding him and I think someone stepped on him. haha. Then there was some spooky music and Suddenly I heard LAILAHAILLALLAH (There is no God except Allah). it was loud and continuous and fast that i thought it was part of the haunted house thing but IT WAS NOT, it was my cousin who was super scared. Suddenyly a ghost appeared and they all ran and left me behind. I couldnt see anything and iwas searching in the darkness. The ghost was staring at me. I was so scared that i said hi and waved...the surprised ghost waved back.hehe..............
After that, they banged into a wall and the guy that lead us, almost fell..the door opened and everyone sprang out and landed on the floor. I was the last one of course. Then, I met Sabrina and some other friends. We snapped a photo at this special booth and later we went home.

0 comments: